This health atlas presents key results from the National Data Management Center (NDMC) for health at EPHI and IHME collaborative subnational burden of disease analysis as part of the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019 for Ethiopia. For the first time, the unit provides a collaborative analysis on the effects of 369 diseases and injuries, and 87 risk factors on premature mortality, disability, disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for Ethiopia’s regions and chartered cities from 1990 to 2019. The unit used all available data identified through extensive institutional collaboration efforts and involving over 700 leading researchers and policy makers from Ethiopia.
For more details, please check the links below.
· National health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/national-health-atlas/
· Addis Ababa Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/addis-ababa/
· Afar Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/afar/
· Amhara Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/amhara/
· Benishangul Gumuz Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/benishangul-gumuz/
· Dire Dawa City Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/dire-dawa/
· Gambella Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/gambella/
· Harari Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/harari/
· Oromia Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/oromia/
· SNNP Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/snnp/
· Somali Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/somali/
· Tigray Region Health Atlas: https://ndmc.ephi.gov.et/t